Monday 3 December 2012

Summary of work done

I have been planning my film since September. I have come across many difficult situations, for example actors letting me down or location issues. However I have found it easy to create my script and shooting script.

I have booked a camera of Ray Hutty the camera technician and am planning on filming tonight (04/12/12). I am hoping to get the shots of Lola on her own. 

Last night I filmed the first takes of the first scenes. The shots haven't gone as well as I'd thought but I am arranging another shooting date. I how what to do to correct my mistakes.

I have begun editing and it's clear to see I will need to re-shoot which will take place next week as all the cameras are booked out until then. The shots I will need to re-shoot are the establishing shot of the first location, the shot were Lola sits down and picks up her book and the shot were Lola is looking confusingly at her phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment